Photo

Announcing the FIRST New York Netrunner tournament, December 15!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 El-ad David Amir

El-ad David Amir

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:36 AM

We are excited to announce the FIRST New York Netrunner tournament! This tournament will be hosted and sponsored by The Compleat Strategist.

When: Saturday, December 15th. Registration at 10am-10:30am.
Where: The Compleat Strategist, 11 East 33rd Street (between Madison and Fifth Avenue).
Entry fee: The entry fee is $5 and will be used to cover the prizes.

The tournament’s Meetup page can be found here:

Please RSVP via Meetup, PM me, email (el.ad.david.amir@gmail.com) or call me (347-994-9332) or The Compleat Strategist. You are not required to RSVP in order to play; it would just make our lives easier as far as organization is concerned.

Prizes
FIRST place: 1) A custom set of four BIG APPLE ACTION TOKENS. These limited edition tokens are made by byronczimmer and will ONLY be awarded to winners of New York tournaments. 2) A voucher for “What Lies Ahead”, the first Netrunner Data Pack.
SECOND place: A voucher for “What Lies Ahead”.
(Vouchers redeemable at The Compleat Strategist when Data Pack is released. Additional prizes might be available at the discretion of The Compleat Strategist and depending on the number of participants.

Format
This will be a THREE CORE SET tournament. This means that you can use up to three copies of each card. You cannot use cards from “What Lies Ahead”. We will follow Fantasy Flight Games’ Official Tournament Rules. The tournament will be between three and four rounds of Swiss, depending on the number of participants. Each round will be 65 minutes. The Swiss rounds will be followed by a Top 2 Finals.

I am looking forward for the tournament and know that New York will reach a magnificent number of attendees!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS