LS Deck Return of the Jedi

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lotr_Nerd

Lotr_Nerd

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:16 AM

This deck is based around the Jedi Order and the support of locals in this period of time.

The Deck-

A Hero's Journey- x1

A Journey to Dagobah-x1

The Secret of Yavin IV-x1

In You Must Go-x1

Forgotten Heros-x1

Last Minute Rescue-x2

Jedi Training-x2

The Rebel Fleet-x1

Again any help would be appeciated I just want to get the feel of having a strong Jedi led if not all Jedi Deck.

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

Lotr_Nerd said:

This deck is based around the Jedi Order and the support of locals in this period of time.

The Deck-

A Hero's Journey- x1

A Journey to Dagobah-x1

The Secret of Yavin IV-x1

In You Must Go-x1

Forgotten Heroes-x1

Last Minute Rescue-x2

Jedi Training-x2

The Rebel Fleet-x1

Again any help would be appeciated I just want to get the feel of having a strong Jedi led if not all Jedi Deck.

I'll start out by linking the objective sets for you (will make it much easier for people to give feedback).  The one initial question that comes to mind: why include The Rebel Fleet?  You can't run Rebel as your affiliation with Journey to Dagobah so most games the Home One and Repair droid won't be useable.  I guess 2 cards out of 50 not useable isn't too horrible if you really want the other 3 though… the other problem though is that in games where the objective is up it might as well be a neutral objective because it won't provide a resource match for most of the cards in the deck, in which case I'd tend to prefer Hit and Run.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS