DS Deck Mandos and Imps

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lotr_Nerd

Lotr_Nerd

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

Alright this deck is based around the Bounty Hunters and Imps working together here are my intial ideas-

The Bespin Exchange x1

Imperial Command x1

The Endor Gambit  x2

Corporate Exploitation x2

Take Them Prisoner x2

Kuat Reinforcements x2

Any help would be appreciated since I want to run somethin with Bounty Hunters in the deck.

#2 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

Definitely run Scum and Villainy as your affiliation. As for the deck makeup, I would recommend switching out at least one Corporate Exchange for an Imperial Navy objective, to maximize the chance of drawing three such objectives from among your starting hand of four. It's hard to say how well this works without having had a chance to play, but ideally you will want to have all three objectives prepared to generate resource matches for your Imperial cards, with your affiliation card providing the occasional Scum and Villainy resource match.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable."
– Beethoven

#3 Mestrahd

Mestrahd

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

Corporate Exploitation is a one-of anyway, so swap that for another Bespin Exchange. I've made a bounty hunter deck quite similar to yours, but I've found that having only 2 "big guns" in Boba leaves me weak on attack power. I'm considering adding Vader to mine just to add some oomph.

#4 Mestrahd

Mestrahd

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

Here is my list for comparison. Bespin Exchange x2, Looking for Droids x2, Reconnaissance Mission x1, Take Them Prisoner x2, Cruel Interrogations x2, and Corporate Exploitation x1.  I went with as much capture mechanic as I could, as much non-resource matching as I could, and a subtheme of Trooper rush.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS