What does Printed Sphere mean?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RGun

RGun

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

In the previews for some of the new adventure packs some of the new event cards speak to "the printed sphere" of a hero.  Does this mean only the resource icon on the actual hero card, or if you play some attachments that give a hero additional resource spheres would they count as printed spheres? Trying to figure out if you need decks with 3 heroes from the same sphere to play these cards or whether you can use attachment cards to make them playable (e.g. Song cards).

#2 jjeagle

jjeagle

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

I am fairly sure this must mean the resource icon actually printed on the hero card, not resource icons gained by any other effect.

"I have no help to send, therefore I must go myself."

#3 richsabre

richsabre

Tea Drinker of the West

• Members
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

i asked whether printed ranged included attatchment ranged cards, and the official answer was no- so id say only on on the card itself

rich

My Deviantart profile. Infrared Art http://richsabre.deviantart.com/

My Portfolio http://richardbyers.portfoliobox.me/

#4 starhawk77

starhawk77

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:17 AM

Yeah, it means exactly what you'd think it would mean: the sphere or spheres actually printed on the hero card. So, resource icons gained through Songs or other similar effects won't be taken into account. Additionally, while Elrond can spend resources to pay for allies of any sphere, he only has the "printed" Lore resource icon.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS