• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jjeagle

jjeagle

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

Is on the main website, here: http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=3755 

I don't think there is anything of note that is new in the text, but you can see a couple of encounter/quest cards that hadn't been spoiled before.

"I have no help to send, therefore I must go myself."

#2 muemakan

muemakan

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:38 AM

The Citadel Custodian is clearly looking for something he can smoke in his bong.

#3 OnkelZorni

OnkelZorni

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

Question, if I have 6 Gonodr allies in play, then his cost is -1, do I get this resource?

#4 lleimmoen

lleimmoen

• Members
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:38 AM

The discount is very nice and in coop one should be able to play the Custodian for free quite soon. However, it'd be nice if the card could actually do something.

I am really excited by the Errand-rider. I am hoping Gondor shall see more cards to create and distribute wealth. Now that I think about it, it would have probably been better if Steward of Gondor was only playable on a Gondor hero instead of giving the trait. Much complaining about the "too powerful" would have thus be prevented. Chance for the errata there perhaps?

#5 Narsil0420

Narsil0420

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

One thing I noticed:

When they're talking about Against the Shadow at the end, they say that it has to do with the massing for war on both sides if the mountains of shadow (meaning the mountains that stand between Gondor and Mordor).

Are we going into Mordor in Against the Shadow!?!

Crazy cool.

#6 lleimmoen

lleimmoen

• Members
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

Yeah, wondered about that too. Could be a typo though.

#7 ricedwlit

ricedwlit

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

Narsil0420 said:

massing for war on both sides if the mountains of shadow (meaning the mountains that stand between Gondor and Mordor).

Are we going into Mordor in Against the Shadow!?!

Likely they mean that massing is taking place on both sides, with the war to be fought elsewhere (i.e. not in Mordor).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS