Rohan Custom Cards

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sprenger

Sprenger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Long night here at work so I figure I'd show off some of my recent LOTR customs. Art is from Google and DeviantArt.

Light Side: 4 X-Wings, 3 Y-Wings, 2 A-Wings, 2 Hwks, 1 Falcon & 1 B-Wing

Dark Side: 6 Fighters, 2 Advanced, 2 Interceptors, 2 Fire Sprays, 2 Bombers, 1 Shuttle

#2 shipwreck

shipwreck

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

I love it! Nice work!

what about steed attachments or cards for other Rohirrim we haven't seen yet, like Grimbold and Erkenbrand? Just curious to see if you had any ideas. I like the idea of a 'Helmingas' trait, maybe, with Grimbold providing buffs to those cards.

The Grey Company; Master of Lore; & Frebooter Kommand are all things I work on.

#3 gatharion

gatharion

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

Swiftest of Steeds needs the Creature trait. :P

Or it might make for a nice Mount attachment.

I know that'd like some new Rohan cards.

#4 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

Nice job really like it. And cards is really good balanced not powerful not weak. Very good done.

Wizard is never late.......

Glaurung playtrough LOTR LCG on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd   

#5 AjiTae

AjiTae

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

Really good work !

I was wondering, shouldn't Spirit of Rohan be limited to heroes with the Rohan trait ?

#6 Sprenger

Sprenger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

AjiTae said:

Really good work !

I was wondering, shouldn't Spirit of Rohan be limited to heroes with the Rohan trait ?

At first I though about making it Unique because so far the all the other resource generators are limited however after giving it a thought "The Spirit of Rohan" is not about a single rider but more of the feeling of riding next to your comrades into the mist of battle.

Light Side: 4 X-Wings, 3 Y-Wings, 2 A-Wings, 2 Hwks, 1 Falcon & 1 B-Wing

Dark Side: 6 Fighters, 2 Advanced, 2 Interceptors, 2 Fire Sprays, 2 Bombers, 1 Shuttle

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS