Photo

Clean, legible, efficient stat blocks for your writings (traps, NPCs, clue-reveals, etc.)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,110 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

I really like efficient stat blocks when writing up stuff.  Here are some really clean versions you guys can use (if you like).  They include a Trap-format, NPCs, simple-reference, etc.)  I hope you find them useful.  dl.dropbox.com/u/167876/sample%20scenario%20statblocks%20for%20wfrp3.xlsx

jh

#2 Glorian Underhill

Glorian Underhill

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

I like them. Especially the 1st and 2nd Edition Style statblock. The 3rd edition Statblocks from FFG ar superflashy, but with all the black and colour it is sometimes hard to make notes near or simply change the value when I copy them.

Havent someone here made something like a combat page? While the 3rd version says you could use tokens for the dice pool and wounds I find a simple pencil an sheet of paper easier to handle.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS