After casual Black Friday melee the day before, 11 players came to NYC to play in the Red Saturday joust, including players for Florida, Delaware, DC and the OCTGN metn. The field was small but full of good, dedicated players.
Dan Strouhal (Twn2Dn) went 7-0 while retaining his Title, defeating Dennis Harrison (need I type in his forum name?) in the final.
1.Targaryen, The Maester's Path
2. Stark, Winter
3. Martell, House of Dreams, bannermen (Morgan Stana)
4. Greayjoy, Winter, Search and Detain (Jim McGovern)
5. Lannister, House of Dreams, Fear of Winter (John Heath)
6. Lannister, Power bt Throne, Fear of Winter (Kyle Szklenski)
7. Stark, Kindly Man, Fear of Winter (Matt Hansen)
8. Targaryen, House of Dreams,(David Stromes)
9. Stark, House of Dreams, Fear of Winter (Anthony Bonilla)
10. Baratheon, Winldlings 3x, Val (Ryan)
11. Martell, Knights of the Hollow Hill, Burning of the Sands (Jerry -missed the first two rounds)
All houses were represented