Gameplay

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

For a very long time I am searching for a video of a game played with all the expentions and haven't found it yet. Can anyone upload some videos of gameplay? 

#2 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:27 AM

My son asked me about this. He watches video of video/computer games all the time.

Short answer, no one has done this!

#3 azoic

azoic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

What kind of video? … where to upload? … what content?

#4 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

My son watches various videos of games being played by 1 or 2 people that were recorded somehow and then uploaded, mostly it seems, to youtube.

My son says there are tons of these; he's been offered two or more podcasts to co-host or whatever, of fans who discuss the recorded games.

My son plays a lot of, in no particular order, Monster Hunter, Skyrim, various others especially with zombies.

I guess you can go to youtube and search with those words and dozens pop up, so I'm not sure how you filter.

#5 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:24 AM

i search youtube and there are some videos there but you cant see the board in some of them and the rest of them is very old' i think we need a movie review for each movie and some gameplay movie. in your next game just put camra on top of the game and upload it here

#6 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

review of each game*

#7 Velhart

Velhart

• Members
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

Hamal22 said:

For a very long time I am searching for a video of a game played with all the expentions and haven't found it yet. Can anyone upload some videos of gameplay? 

There is a topic here where i have add a lot of Talisman movies from youtube

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS