Stadistics about the World's Championship

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Loprw

Loprw

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

This is a free traslation done by myself, so can be a bit difficult to understand. In Sectarios (an Spanish forum) or in Edge Entertainment forums (the Spanish distribuitor of FFG's LCGs) are my original writings, in Spanish.

Total players: 13

(Faction/%/Cards for deck/Relevance)

Cthulhu:                                                            14,35% / 7 / 7.72
Hastur:                                                              13,91% / 7 / 14,01
Shub-Niggurath:                                              32,10% / 17/ 26,23
Yog-Sothoth:                                                      8,73% / 5 / 12
Miskatonic University:                                    11,69% / 6 / 16,60
The Silver Twilight Order:                             10,36% / 5 / 5,34
Sindicate:                                                          0% / 0 / 0
The Agency:                                                      0% / 0 / 0

Neutrals:                                                       8,88% / 5 / 9,11

As you can see, the % are much favorable to Shub-Niggurath, as the most played faccion. With few difference between them are Cthulhu, Hastur, MU and ST

Cards for deck tells how many cards of that faction are in a fictional deck with the medium of cards. This fictional deck has 52 cards. The numbers are aproximanted to the nearest whole number to be logical. This values tell us the same thing as %.

At the end, is the Relevance of each faction. In the product of the % of each faction with the number of players, less one for each place lower that the 1st (In theis Tournament, we were 13. The number that multiplies the % of the 1st player is 13; the number of the 2nd, 12, …). Here, we see that Yog-Sothoth win a lot: this faction was not very played, but did a very good performance. In the other side, ST and Cthulhu fell in a very notable quantity.

% of Restricted Cards:

Things in the Ground            15,38%
Disease Sewer Rats             23,08%
Nyarlathothep                           7,69%
Guardian Pillar                         7,69%
Initiate of Huang Hu              23,08%
Kopesh of the Abyss               7,69%
None                                       15,38%

#2 FredhoT

FredhoT

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

Interesting analysis.

I'm surprised not seeing more Descendant of Eibon in the Restricted List cards played… but it's time for them to let the new growing kids be in under the spotlights…

As soon as I'm able to get all the decklists (24) from the Euro champ compiled, I'll post such kind of analysis here.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS