• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tellos

Tellos

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

Hi everyone

clifton road games and myself are running a kessel run event on the above date.

the entrance fee will be £10.00,for that fee you will receive entry to the event and a £12.00 store voucher! Awsome value guys.

clifton road will have loads of stock in for the event so plenty to spend those vouchers on.

theres loads of parking and the venue is noise and big so we really want to get as many players as possible along.

please post here any interest and I will keep you guys up to date with start times etc….

we have a good amount of local interest (about 10-12 players at the moment) but would love to get this event as big as possible.

thanks for reading this post

craig

#2 RoboChap

RoboChap

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Tellos said:

Hi everyone

clifton road games and myself are running a kessel run event on the above date.

the entrance fee will be £10.00,for that fee you will receive entry to the event and a £12.00 store voucher! Awsome value guys.

clifton road will have loads of stock in for the event so plenty to spend those vouchers on.

theres loads of parking and the venue is noise and big so we really want to get as many players as possible along.

please post here any interest and I will keep you guys up to date with start times etc….

we have a good amount of local interest (about 10-12 players at the moment) but would love to get this event as big as possible.

thanks for reading this post

craig

Hi Craig, I help run a gaming club in Yeovil and a bunch of us have recently got into X-Wing. As Exeter is a pretty easy trip from here, a few of us may pop down, does the store have a website or anything I can check out for more info? Cheers, Paul

#3 Tellos

Tellos

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:17 AM

Hello Paul

thanks for showing your interest.

you can look at Steves website (cliftonroadgames.co.uk). Sadly it will not tell you much as tere is currently no info posted there.

I have just posted locally (on forums) and on here.if there is anything else I can help with please just let me know.

we are looking at a pretty good attendance ,if you guys come along we will be at between 10 and 14 players already.

the local Exeter guys that are coming are all very new to the game,we picked it up as a second system to hordes and warmachine and at the moment it is taking over!!! (Although I am still to win a game myself)!

it is generally a very good group of friendly gamers that will make you all feel welcome and make it worth the trip (if the prizes don't already)!!!

steve,are game store owner has been in this industry for a very long time and his premisses are very polished and a nice place to spend a day,also he is the biggest starwars fan I know so there will be lots to talk about on the day (his store is a treasure trove of strange and different models,your vouchers will not take long to spend)!!!!!

hope this helps

kindest regards

craig

#4 Tellos

Tellos

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

All the details are now on the shop website so take a look please guys and come along.

#5 Tellos

Tellos

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at the event. Paul, let me know if your guys ar still interested, we will need to do a couple more boards, 

hope to see you there

#6 tnuol

tnuol

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

I know this is a year old post, but is there any chance of a similar x-wing event this year? Im in Torquay.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS