I'd love to see a LotR LCG book similar to MECCG's "Casual Companion": http://www.amazon.co...t/dp/1558063129
In the book could go:
- general strategies
- examples of play
- deck examples (good for learning how certain sets of cards work together)
- maps (of the quest locations) - this is something I miss from MECCG
- variant rules (especially for solo players)
- profiles/interviews with creators and artists
- new "learning" quests (with quest cards you can cut out) - could use existing encounter cards
- new hard or themed quests (perhaps some of the fan-developed quests)
- cards missing from core set (for inserting into card sleeves) - this would let us not have to buy 2 or 3 core sets
- new cards (for inserting into card sleeves)
What else could go in the book?
And would you buy it?
Edited by tripecac, 26 September 2013 - 08:52 PM.