3 replies to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

I would still like to see a couple completions by the fans:

1.  Update the FAQ to the remaining products - PDF form, WFRP3-page background  (I think this includes WHF18-Lure of Power, the POD's and WHF-19 Hero's call)

2.  Update the components list to the remaining products  - PDF form, WFRP3-page background

3.   6 new Wood Elf career cards

4.   6 new Halfling career cards

5.   4 new Ogre career cards (Gastromancer and ???)

6.   Commentary on what the 6 strongest and 6 weakest action cards are in this game

7.  Commentary on what the 6 strongest Talent cards are in this game

8.  Update the random charts for GMs guide for:  Mutations, diseases, insanities, miscast, and critical wounds with complete effects in SRD format.  The career guide is updated on RPGGeek.com and this is probably the best place to post the rest of these so they dont' get lost in the 'forums' here.

What else would you like to see the fans complete for this game?

jh

#2 Yepesnopes

Yepesnopes

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

Emirikol said:

What else would you like to see the fans complete for this game?

jh

- Some time ago I started to create spells for NPC's

High Magic, Skaven, Waaaagh, Dark Magic, Slaanesh, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Necromancy . The idea was to get some spells for the NPCs up to rank 5.

- Something I would love to see is someone comming out with a brilliant idea to remove the recharge tokens mechanics from the game. In a way that all action cards would be of 0 recharge time.

I started this and completed all the close combat action cards, but never advanced further to the Ranged, Spells neither the Support action cards. Additionally, I have to say that I never play tested the 0 recharge tokens mechanic for modified melee combat cards.

- A decent Creature Guide, with a realistic proposition for action cards for each creature.

I did mine to cover this hole in the game, but it contains some house rules.

The Book of the Asur - High Elf fan supplement

The Dark Side - Witches, Warlocks, Dark Magic and more

Secrets of the Anvil - Advanced Dwarf careers and runes

Dice statistics calculator for SW EotE

#3 Glorian Underhill

Glorian Underhill

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

Well I'm trying to flesh out Karak Azgaraz as a real city with inhabitants and maps plus charts. All in all thsi is more a niche for me and my beardy dawibrothers.

But the mentioned points by you are more for the broader audience and therefore a lot more important.

Fleshing out some Woodelf and Halflingcareers, as well as the Ogre is much needed by the mentioned races. Even if it is a customized existing career with a little Wood elf tast on top.

#4 thePREdiger

thePREdiger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

Yepesnopes said:

- Something I would love to see is someone comming out with a brilliant idea to remove the recharge tokens mechanics from the game. In a way that all action cards would be of 0 recharge time.

dunno if you are aquainted with the RAGE mechanic in a mmo.

You could use the recharge value like the power requirement for spells. A character has toughness+(strength or agility) as an action point pool.

sou you could hammer out many low-recharge actions or big ones… dunno about recahrge times and power of the attacks if there is a balance in

it.

it's just an idea spark - perhaps you like it and spin it into something useful :D

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS