question about shadow card

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pcjames

pcjames

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

1. is the shadow card is considered in play? for examlpe,while the hunters from mordor attacking,the shadow card revealed is signs of gollum,whether the ATK of the enemy is raised.
2.in the following situation:Eomund with one damage on it commits to a quest then reveal Sleeping Sentry. I doubt if I can trigger the ability of Eomund after the treachery resolved to ready other Rohan characters.I notice the text of the Sleeping Sentry is” When Revealed: Deal 1 damage to each exhausted character. Then, exhaust all ready characters.There is a “then” between the two effects.I wonder whether the first effect should be resolved,in that case the ability of Eomund would be useless
Ps: Sleeping Sentry is relly a disaster,the shadow effect is even worse

#2 cordeirooo

cordeirooo

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

pcjames said:

1. is the shadow card is considered in play? for examlpe,while the hunters from mordor attacking,the shadow card revealed is signs of gollum,whether the ATK of the enemy is raised.
2.in the following situation:Eomund with one damage on it commits to a quest then reveal Sleeping Sentry. I doubt if I can trigger the ability of Eomund after the treachery resolved to ready other Rohan characters.I notice the text of the Sleeping Sentry is” When Revealed: Deal 1 damage to each exhausted character. Then, exhaust all ready characters.There is a “then” between the two effects.I wonder whether the first effect should be resolved,in that case the ability of Eomund would be useless
Ps: Sleeping Sentry is relly a disaster,the shadow effect is even worse

1. No

2. Yes, it would be pointless in that scenario. :(
They happen in the sequence it is written on the card.

PS: Pack more anti-shadow! :D

Hope it helps.

Zwerg - a brilliant BGG user - recently created a LEGO model of Henneth Annun (hidden Outpost) and uploaded it to LEGO CUUSOO. Simply click on the link below the picture, register with CUUSOO (it's free of charge, and LEGO does not send spam). Then click on the green SUPPORT button.

http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/45646

Zwerg is the guy who made those nice reports with LEGO pieces.

#3 CJMatos

CJMatos

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

pcjames said:

I'm in doubt on this case, because i don't know if the "then…" should be resolved first or after the response of Eomund. Or even if they are "doable" at the same time and in that case if the first playre decides which to resolve first.

If this was the case then Eomund's response would be great… But, as i said, i'm in doubt about this one…

Carlos José Matos

#4 coralsaw

coralsaw

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

cordeirooo said:

pcjames said:

PS: Pack more anti-shadow! :D

Even better, pack more encounter deck peeking/altering dudes.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS