Looking for players in Blaine, MN and surrounding areas

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 bmccarthy

bmccarthy

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

I'm a newb but love this game am looking for regulars to play with.

#2 mnBroncos

mnBroncos

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

hey i live about 3 hours north of there but my grandparents actually live in blaine so bet sometime could play some agot

#3 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

There are a couple of us who play up in Cambridge at The Gamers Den. It's about 40-50 minutes from Blaine, depending on where you are at. We usually meet on Tuesday nights. There's a link to the website in my signature line. Full disclosure, I also own the store. We might also end up playing 40K or a board game, depending on how many people show (or don't show) for Thrones.

#4 mnBroncos

mnBroncos

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

guess you should also know ur only like 15mins away from there headquarters should look at there schedule bet they have game of thrones days often

#5 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

@OP: Do you know Outpost 2000? I can get there regularly, and would also be very interested in getting to play this game offline.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable."
– Beethoven

#6 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

@OP: I sent you a PM.

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#7 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Hey just got into this game. I'm a regular Star Wars LCG and I'm trying to get serious with AGOT LCG.

I play at Outpost 2000, Fantasy Flight Event Center and Legion Games.

#8 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

cooleo1c said:

Hey just got into this game. I'm a regular Star Wars LCG and I'm trying to get serious with AGOT LCG.

What day(s) of the week do you play at Outpost? divinityofnumber and I are trying to set up a Friday thing.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable."
– Beethoven

#9 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

MarthWMaster said:

cooleo1c said:

What day(s) of the week do you play at Outpost? divinityofnumber and I are trying to set up a Friday thing.

I don't have any schedule so just PM me sometime and we can work something out. I live about 7 mins away from Outpost. 

Just started playing so I may have some rules wrong. Just FYI

#10 AntoineOsmond

AntoineOsmond

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:21 AM

Hey I'm new in blaine and as well in this forum. i just love to play games , so whenever you will plan a meet or game event please let me know also or PM me.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS