Other Wood Elf Careers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 princeearwig

princeearwig

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

I know the various careers already available to Wood Elves are a bit sparse… but has anyone made any efforts towards creating some fan made 3rd edition careers.
I've read the Defenders of the Forest fan supplement, well done all involved. But as it is 2nd edition.. doesn't really help here :D

I've got a Wardancer in a current game and would love to have a few more possibilities for progression.

#2 Glorian Underhill

Glorian Underhill

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

For a lot careers there is no higher level Version of it.

A lot of GMs use a houserule that you simply stay in your career and reach the next mastery of that career. For example your wardancer will increase to Leaddancer. You get the career bonus a second time where it is possible and you will get another talent slot to dock your talents on.

Thats it. No Player should be forced to leave a career he wants to pursue further.

#3 Herr Arnulfe

Herr Arnulfe

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

princeearwig said:

I've read the Defenders of the Forest fan supplement, well done all involved. But as it is 2nd edition.. doesn't really help here :D

If anybody wants to make 3e conversions of the Careers, we'll host them on the DotF download page as Related Materials, along with a bunch of other goodies eventually.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS