Quick Questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JCourtney

JCourtney

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:19 AM

1. Engagued with an enemy that has 4 hit points and 3 damage tokens at the start of the combat phase.  I declare Gondorian Spearman as the defender and activate his response, dealing 1 damage token to the attacking enemy.  That enemy is instantly dead correct?  They don't get to resolve any shadow card effects or deal any damage? 

2. Eyes of the Forest get's revealed from the encounter deck and it says to discard all event cards from your hand.  I'm allowed to use Eowyn to just discard one of those event cards for a +1 bonus to willpower right? 

Eowyn, Action: Discard 1 card from your hand to give Eowyn +1 Willpower until the end of the phase.

3.  So anything that is green on the timing chart is when we're allowed to play event cards and actions?

#2 richsabre

richsabre

Tea Drinker of the West

• Members
  • 4,774 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

JCourtney said:

1. Engagued with an enemy that has 4 hit points and 3 damage tokens at the start of the combat phase.  I declare Gondorian Spearman as the defender and activate his response, dealing 1 damage token to the attacking enemy.  That enemy is instantly dead correct?  They don't get to resolve any shadow card effects or deal any damage? 

2. Eyes of the Forest get's revealed from the encounter deck and it says to discard all event cards from your hand.  I'm allowed to use Eowyn to just discard one of those event cards for a +1 bonus to willpower right? 

Eowyn, Action: Discard 1 card from your hand to give Eowyn +1 Willpower until the end of the phase.

3.  So anything that is green on the timing chart is when we're allowed to play event cards and actions?

1.. yeah its instant death for the enemy

2..eyes of the forest is a treachery so you can only play a response to cancel it- ieowyn hasnt  time to do that

3…yes, also at the start and end of each phase

rich

My Deviantart profile. Infrared Art http://richsabre.deviantart.com/

My Portfolio http://richardbyers.portfoliobox.me/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS