Help making a good high/dark elf deck

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kenzie

Kenzie

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

I'm looking for help making a high elf deck and a dark elf deck.  i've seen a lots of dwarf, skaven, empire love, but not so much elves.

The Cards i have are only the core set, assault on ulthuan, and the fall of karak grimaz.

i like to keep the decks between 50/60 cards.

i'd like help making a dec with the cards i have  and one with cards that would be good to get and what sets to get to make it better.

Thanks

#2 dwarvenpony

dwarvenpony

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

I'd recommend these expansions for DE/HE: March of the Damned, Realm of the Phoenix King, Rising Dawn, Vessel of the Winds, and Accursed Dead. Once you get those expansions you could build some pretty solid decks:

Dark Elves: 3 Slave Pen, 3 Seasoned Corsair, 3 Wight Lord, 3 Pleasure Cults, 3 Temple of Spite, 2 Elkana, 2 Maranith, 2 Tower of Oblivion, 3 Dakmor Castle, 3 Jealous Eyes, 3 Walking Sacrifice, 1 Vile Sorceress, 3 Shades, 3 Vanguard of Woe, 3 Hellbane's Raiders, 2 Har Ganeth, 1 Dark Visions, 1 Hate, 3 Warpstone Excavation, 3 Contested Village,

High Elves: 3 Eltharion, 3 Gathering the Winds, 3 Lothern Sea Master, 3 Envoy from Averlorn, 3 Learned Mage, 3 White Lion Champion, 3 Citadel of Dusk, 3 Elven Warship, 3 Skinks of Sotek, 3 Spawn of Itzl, 3 Arcane Power, 3 Purged by Flame, 3 Inflame, 3 Eataine Warroom, 3 Ilthilmar Arrows, 3 Planning for War, 2 Scroll of Asur, 1 Asuryan's Cleansing, 1 Master Rune of Valaya.

It's always fun to repeatedly add/remove resource tokens from Eataine Warroom with Eltharion!

#3 sammann11

sammann11

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

Here's my DE deck: http://deckbox.org/sets/244252

I have a couple of different expansions, so you'll have to take out the following: 3 dwarf slaves, 3 black guard aspriants, 2 Bathe in Caldroun, 2 seeking new slaves, 1 Standard of Clar Karond

Through in your Hellbane's raiders and Vangaurds of woe to make up for the units . Between the core set and the AU expansion, you can find some support and tactic cards to make up for the others I had to throw out because you don't own those expansions.

http://www.cardboard...g_-_Card_Ratios

http://www.cardboard...irst_Turn_Cards

"Not all heros dwell in the light. Some limp in shadow." - Paul S. Kemp

#4 sammann11

sammann11

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

Sorry, meant to say before those last two links - "I try to follow these rules and ratios when deck building. The guys at Cardboardgamers in Louisville, KY know their stuff"

"Not all heros dwell in the light. Some limp in shadow." - Paul S. Kemp

#5 Kenzie

Kenzie

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

Great stuff guys thanks.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS