Photo

Anyone know if FFG Replaces Defective Books?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 steveg700

steveg700

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

My Tome of Adventure from the core set has some printing defects. There are eight pages that mistakenly have creature entries from the bestiary printed where other pages should be. I suspect this was a common problem at one time. Anyone know if FFG would send a replacement?

#2 SilentTempest

SilentTempest

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

I haven't had that sort of problem, but I spoke to them when the pages started falling out of my Black Crusade rulebook. They did ask for a couple of photos to show the problem, but then sent out a replacement book for free. If yours is an obvious defect, and it sounds like it is, then I don't see why you couldn't get the same treatment. I note I had bought via Amazon, but dealt directly with FFG for a replacement.

#3 steveg700

steveg700

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:44 AM

So, I was directed to parts@fantasyflightgames.com and told to submit pictures. And boy, did I give them plenty of pictures. Interesting that we've reached a point where a business can assume that everyone owns some kind of digital camera.

Hopefully, that's all the static I'll get.

#4 GalaxyUC

GalaxyUC

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:38 AM

To answer your question, no, I definitely would NOT pay $60 for the Gathering Storm, a mediocre campaign at, best. The only thing that really made it worth it was some extra standee we were shorted in the Core Boxed Set. On the flip side, do I think Core Boxed Set and Adventurer's Toolkit were worth the amount I paid for them? Absolutely. I paid full price. I only paid $20 for a sealed copy of the Gathering Storm sitting on a shelf at my LGS. And I really think that's all it was worth.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS