Daemonhosts?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

Are there rules for making a daemonhost out there? I can't seem to find any, but I swear they're hiding in Black Crusade somewhere…

There are the Posession rules (add 10 to Strength and Toughness, use the Possessor's Intelligence, Fellowship, Willpower, Perception, Psy Rating, and mental skills/talents, plus 1d10+3 Wounds) but that trait itself says that this does not represent a Daemonhost. Am I retarded or have these rules not been made yet>

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

#2 Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise

• Members
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

If I recall there's rules in a Dark Heresy splatbook, you could easily adapt those. May be Radical's Handbook, not sure off the top of my head.

#3 PnPgamer

PnPgamer

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

Tom Cruise said:

If I recall there's rules in a Dark Heresy splatbook, you could easily adapt those. May be Radical's Handbook, not sure off the top of my head.

nope. Dark heresy Core.

#4 N0-1_H3r3

N0-1_H3r3

Former Contributing Freelance Writer

• Members
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:40 AM

PnPgamer said:

Tom Cruise said:

nope. Dark heresy Core.

Radical's Handbook has additional/more detailed information on the subject. However, the rules are for NPC Daemonhosts, so they may require some work to work properly for PCs.

Writing Credits for Fantasy Flight Games: Into the Storm, Edge of the Abyss, Battlefleet Koronus, Hostile Acquisitions, Black Crusade Core Rulebook, First Founding, The Jericho Reach, The Soul Reaver, Only War, The Navis Primer and Ark of Lost Souls

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS