Photo

afewmaneuvers.com's launch party VASSAL tournament TONIGHT (11/17)! !!PRIZES!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MilesD37

MilesD37

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

No entry fee, and winner receives $15 to miniaturemarket.com if there is a good number of players, more prizes will be entered too!

more info at www.afewmaneuvers.com

100pt squads/75minute rounds/4 rounds

7pm Tonight (11/17)

check in by 6:30- set up your squads and save in player window, first round starts at 7 sharp!

we are going to be using our new mumble voice server for the tournament (and the mumble server is always open for regular vassal play!)

instructions to install vassal and mumble are on www.afewmaneuvers.com..

#2 craniumdamage750

craniumdamage750

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:38 AM

I downloaded this engine and I am clueless how to set up a game using vassal.  I want to play this but it is very frustrating to figure out.  Any help?

#3 Brian_Black

Brian_Black

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:03 PM

I thought something like this might exist.  I'll download this tonight and tinker a bit so that I'm ready for the next tourney AFM does. Thanks for the nice tutorials!

EDIT: As an aside, it would probably be helpful to give a time zone alongside the starting time. I'm fairly certain you're EST, but one can't be too sure. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS