Awesome Torpedo Shot Last Night!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Emrico

Emrico

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

Had an incredible Proton Torp shot in a League game last night! Rebel on Rebel. Had to shoot at Biggs on turn 2. Unloaded a PT at him from Horton. Rolled 3 hits and a Crit. Biggs whiifs his Evades completely with all blanks. First two hits take down the shields. Next hit takes a hull. Crit was a Direct Hit to finish off the One Shot Kill.

It's going to freaking snow on Tatooine before I see that happen again, but damn it was SWEET!!!

Jim

Rebels: 3 YT-1300s, 6 X-Wings, 6 Y-Wings, 6 A-Wings, 6 B-Wings, 4 HWK-290s,10 Z-95s, 3 E-Wings, 2 GR-75s, 1 CR-90
Imperials: 8 TIEs, 4 TIE Adv, 12 TIE Interceptors, 3 Firesprays, 6 TIE Bombers, 5 Lambdas, 3 TIE Defenders, 4 Phantoms

#2 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Twice in one day I saw my friend Kyle roll four dice for his X-Wings and hit with all four dice. Both times I failed to evade any and instantly lost a TIE Fighter. With enough rolling, really phenonmenal rolls WILL happen - what's really funny is when the corresponding defending rolls are equally phenonmenally bad!  

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters

23 Victories, 1 Defeat, 0 Draws - 69 kills versus 46 losses

#3 Parakitor

Parakitor

• Members
  • 973 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

Emrico said:

Had an incredible Proton Torp shot in a League game last night! Rebel on Rebel. Had to shoot at Biggs on turn 2. Unloaded a PT at him from Horton. Rolled 3 hits and a Crit. Biggs whiifs his Evades completely with all blanks. First two hits take down the shields. Next hit takes a hull. Crit was a Direct Hit to finish off the One Shot Kill.

It's going to freaking snow on Tatooine before I see that happen again, but damn it was SWEET!!!

Jim

Congratulations on the sweet roll! Man, I would love that kind of a roll. Did you have to use Horton Salm's ability to reroll any of the dice, or was it stratight hits and crit?

"That starship won't fly, Bastila."

#4 Emrico

Emrico

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

Parakitor said:

Emrico said:

Jim

Congratulations on the sweet roll! Man, I would love that kind of a roll. Did you have to use Horton Salm's ability to reroll any of the dice, or was it stratight hits and crit?

It'll be a LONG time before I see another roll like that!  And it was a straight up roll…not only did I not have to use Horton's ability to reroll any blanks, I didn't even roll a focus eye to change to a crit! 

Jim

Rebels: 3 YT-1300s, 6 X-Wings, 6 Y-Wings, 6 A-Wings, 6 B-Wings, 4 HWK-290s,10 Z-95s, 3 E-Wings, 2 GR-75s, 1 CR-90
Imperials: 8 TIEs, 4 TIE Adv, 12 TIE Interceptors, 3 Firesprays, 6 TIE Bombers, 5 Lambdas, 3 TIE Defenders, 4 Phantoms

#5 Parakitor

Parakitor

• Members
  • 973 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

Lucky dog  Good show!

"That starship won't fly, Bastila."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS