• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

The new preview is up here. Not much new, if you've already got a copy of the rules, but it's still nice to see an update.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#2 houjix1138

houjix1138

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

All the previews are making me hungry to play this game. Must resist the urge to overpay for an early copy on eBay.

#3 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

houjix1138 said:

All the previews are making me hungry to play this game. Must resist the urge to overpay for an early copy on eBay.

Totally!

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#4 Darksbane

Darksbane

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

I've come really close a couple of times, but I think my personal limit is around $75 with shipping and they seem to be going for around $90. For that price I caan wait.

Cardgamedb.com - The source for Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Android: Netrunner, Lord of the Rings, Call of Cthulhu, and Warhammer: Invasion deckbuilders and spoilers. Now with 100% more FFG!

#5 houjix1138

houjix1138

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

Darksbane said:

I've come really close a couple of times, but I think my personal limit is around $75 with shipping and they seem to be going for around $90. For that price I caan wait.

That's about my threshold too. And with holidays upcoming and being swamped at work, I wouldn't be able to spend much time with it anyway. Plus I want to give the LGS some love, at least for one of the two copies of the Core set I plan on getting.

#6 Deer_Dance

Deer_Dance

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

houjix1138 said:

Darksbane said:

That's about my threshold too. And with holidays upcoming and being swamped at work, I wouldn't be able to spend much time with it anyway. Plus I want to give the LGS some love, at least for one of the two copies of the Core set I plan on getting.

In deckbuilding u can use 2x of each objective set, so buying 2 copies of CS is enough ;)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS