Photo

Need to unload RPG Collection (1 of every WFRP 3rd item released!) My loss is your Gain!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Heretek

Heretek

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

Sadly I have to say good bye to role playing since frankly I have become more of a collector than a player and I am overburdened with stuff. I am selling off my entire never used WFRP 3rd edition which is basically 1 of every thing released for the game except for the players vault and the new Celestial Order POD. It's a ton of stuff. I have read the books.. all the cards are put in a trapper keeper binder in collectable card holders.. this collection is so mint.. and I want to get sell it for 50% off retail!! Free shipping in the continental USA!!  The total retail value of the collection exceeds $820… I wish to let it go for $400, Pay-Pal only. I thought I would throw it up here before anything else. Serious inquiries only plz, pm me if interested, thx all and happy gaming!

#2 Heretek

Heretek

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

Also just wanted to note that I will release my personal info before we finalize the deal and that the box will ship out of New York City anything else please feel free to ask

#3 Akora

Akora

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

Would you be willing to sell Hero's Call, Lure of Power, The Witch's Song, and Signs of Faith? I will pay you half the retail value for those.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS