Number of objectives per deck

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Andur Saibot

Andur Saibot

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Maybe it is explained somewhere else, maybe is too obvious a question, but truth is I don't know so…

Can anyone tell me how many copies of a same objective can be included in a single deck?

And, if more than one, can two or more copies be in play at the same time?

Thanks in advance.

#2 Deer_Dance

Deer_Dance

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

You have it in instruction. 2 copies of each objective per deck, and 1 copy of objective with text "Only 1 per deck" what is obvious. In chapter packs each objective set will be printed twice. 

DeerDance

#3 Andur Saibot

Andur Saibot

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Thanks.

And also, given my questioning rant:

What happens with unique characters once they are put in the discard pile? Can they be played again from hand? (giving the 2 or more objective sets per deck scenario).

And (I swear this is the last one) shouldn't the "Lightsaber Deflection" card have some of the Force traits (Alter-Control-Sense)?

Thanks again!

#4 Andur Saibot

Andur Saibot

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

Deer_Dance said:

You have it in instruction.

Couldn't find it. Maybe it's on page 28, which is not scanned as far as I am concerned.

#5 Deer_Dance

Deer_Dance

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

Yep, it's on 28th page :)

I think the unique cards work like in other LCGs. In instruction you can find: When a unique card is in play, no player can PLAY or PUT INTO PLAY another card with the same card title. So cards in discard pile are obviously out of play.

Light saber is Jedi event, and it's for 0, u are afraid that other LS decks will use it? Don't think so cause than they have to put whole Jedi Objective set no.5 to play it. Is it worth of doing so? 

Traits on event? Dont think so…

#6 Andur Saibot

Andur Saibot

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

Glad it is on 28. :D

About the characters, my question was more about the existence of a "dead pile" as in AGOT. I see now there is not.

And, about the interrupt, what I meant and was my "concern" is: why shouldn't "Lightsaber Deflection" have the same ¿keywords if not traits? as Force Stasis, Jedi Mind Trick or Counter-Stroke? Is it not a Force-related ability?

And also because maybe, in the future, some cards might cancel interrupts based on if they are Control, Alter, Sense and/or Force related (just like in the old days).

#7 LMKComaBlack

LMKComaBlack

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

Deer_Dance said:

You have it in instruction. 2 copies of each objective per deck, and 1 copy of objective with text "Only 1 per deck" what is obvious. In chapter packs each objective set will be printed twice. 

DeerDance

If you look at the Desolation of Hoth product page, it says the pack will contain 6 new sets (they give set #'s).  With a 60 card pack (standard) that's 10 sets.  4 sets in double, 2 sets in single (unique sets).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS