Board help needed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Surtur

Surtur

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

So I've been seeing all of these wonderful boards of vast space scapes and death stars and I would like some help so that I can join this glorious master race of X-Wing players. My biggest concerns come from material and quality. Is there an American company that does these things cheap, good and customizable (I just don't want to wait on international shipping)? Also what sort materials should I look for or avoid for this and what should I expect from these materials in terms of flexibility and wear and tear or stretching?

#2 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

In the pics and video from the Worlds Tourniment (where those four Milennium Falcons were handed out), there seems to have been standard boards that were used.

Does FFG plan to manufacture those and sell them? What were those like?

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters

23 Victories, 1 Defeat, 0 Draws - 69 kills versus 46 losses

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS