card sleeves

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 wormiespice

wormiespice

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

wot size card sleeves do i need for the two card sizes in this game and do ffg sell them ???

#2 Stile2112

Stile2112

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

FFG makes card sleeves for both card sizes.

The large cards use the Silver (or Gray) marked package of  card sleeves.

The small cards use the Yellow marked package of card sleeves.

Good luck finding these though…

#3 Lordtwann

Lordtwann

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Though they have been sold out of the special small size sleeves for a while.  As is amazon.   The large cards fit in normal size card sleeves from ultra pro or dragon shield.  

#4 Torresse

Torresse

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

Okay Ive got to get some ;pictures of mine up

#5 Ixamos

Ixamos

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

For the pilot cards, I am using the clear Dragonshield sleeves, it fits perfectly and the quality is awesome as well.

#6 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

I'm extremely blessed. My FLGS, GameKnight, in Winnipeg carries the actual Fantasy Flight Games card sleeves for the smaller cards and are listed as being "European-sized", whatever that means. I was just so happy to actually buy the small card sleeves right at the store. 

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters

23 Victories, 1 Defeat, 0 Draws - 69 kills versus 46 losses

#7 agashmirv

agashmirv

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

I'm using Mayday sleeves for both card sizes. Check their website, they've got a huge pdf or spreadsheet if you prefer with about every game you can think of and the size of sleeves it needs, and how many packs you'll use for the game.

You can order from them direct or get you FLGS to get them in.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS