#1 Goblin King

Goblin King

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

Aragorn (Lore)

Glorfindel (Spirit)

Allies:

Elfhelm x1, Gleowinex2, Henamarth Riversongx2, Northern Tracker x1, Warden of Healing x1

Attachments:

A Burning Brand x2, Forest Snare x3, Light of Valinor x3, Resourceful x3, Unexpected Courage x2

Events:

Needful to Know x3, Dwarven Tomb x2, Risk Some Light x3, A Test of Will x3, O Elbereth! Gilthonial! x3, Elrond's Council x3, Out of Sight x3, Shadow of the Past x3, The Galadrim's Greeting x3, Expecting Mischief x3

#2 Narsil0420

Narsil0420

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Yeah, this is one of the best hero combos out there. Give us some reports to let us know how it plays for you!

#3 muemakan

muemakan

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

5 allies and a combined willpower of 10 if you get all of them out…….. Did you manage to win a game?

#4 Thorsen

Thorsen

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

Great! I play a very similar deck; why you don't play Asfaloth, Imladris stargazer and master of the forge? I think they work very well in this tipe of deck. Imladris stargazer and master of the forge makes your deck very quick.

#5 Goblin King

Goblin King

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

Thanks for the deck advice. Believe it or not, I did manage to win a game with it, but it wasn't easy. See my report another page. I will try more followers.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS