Photo

When we getting a spoiler for the Slave-1 ship?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Grave13

Grave13

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

Alright we already seen the Falcon spoiled so my question is are we going to see the Slave-1 spoiled as well?

#2 LaughingTree

LaughingTree

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

I can't help anyone with stats but here's a pic of the model:

#3 El_Tonio

El_Tonio

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Kessel Run Tournament is the weekend of the 15th, and all of the ships are prizes at that event.  So, we will see them in a month from now at the latest for sure.

REBEL: 5 X-Wing  •  3 Y-Wing  •  4 A-Wing  •  2 YT-1300  •  4 B-Wing  •  1 HWK-290  •  5 Z-95 Headhunter  •  2 E-Wing

IMPERIAL: 8 TIE Fighter  •  2 TIE Advanced X1  •  5 TIE Interceptor  • 3 Firespray 31  •  6 TIE Bomber  •  2 Lambda Class Shuttle  •  2 TIE Phantom  •  2 TIE Defender

#4 hothie

hothie

• Members
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

So, pure speculation, which we can do for the next month or so. Unique pilots- Boba Fett, obviously, but do they go with Jango? That would venture into the Ep 1-3 era, which they haven't done as of yet. And I'm not sure they want to cross that bridge into the prequel era yet. I think they're happy playing in the Ep 4-6 era for now.

More speculation, will it have a sonic bomb? Something like Assault Missiles that damages all ships within range 1 of a target. Or makes them lose their attack for that round or something?

The thread for my Let em Fly campaign. Always looking for military overseas addresses to send packages to.

http://community.fan...ort-our-troops/

#5 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

I'm so excited for the Slave I! It's gonna be great! Hooray Bounty Hunters!

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#6 KarmikazeKidd

KarmikazeKidd

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

Continuing the trend of EU consideration while avoiding prequels, it would not surprise me overly much to find out one of the pilots is Jodo Kast. There could also be some copilot/upgrade cards by the name of Zuckuss and Dengar. I doubt they would make the cut as actual pilot cards though.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS