Midnight returns?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dimitri Mazieres

Dimitri Mazieres

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

It's really great to see Midnight back on FFG's website, which proves that it hasn't been forgotten by its parent company :)

Could we have any confirmation about whether this means that there are plans in the future for Midnight (new products, re-issue of old products on paper), or is this only for the benefit of the pdfs?

It certainly has drawn attention on various RPG sites:

Against the Shadow

ENWorld

RPG.net

#2 Nifelhein

Nifelhein

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:12 AM

We are all hoping and waiting.

#3 TwiceBornh

TwiceBornh

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

Long live the Shadow…

#4 Tashiro

Tashiro

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

What I'd really like to see is the people behind Midnight sitting down with Paizo and releasing it with the Pathfinder rules.  Midnight was very well done, and Pathfinder has a lot to offer it as a game.  Having everything touched up and streamlined to fit in with Pathfinder would only be good for Midnight.

#5 GrandMoffVixen

GrandMoffVixen

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:22 AM

Tashiro said:

What I'd really like to see is the people behind Midnight sitting down with Paizo and releasing it with the Pathfinder rules.  Midnight was very well done, and Pathfinder has a lot to offer it as a game.  Having everything touched up and streamlined to fit in with Pathfinder would only be good for Midnight.

While I realize that this thread is a bit old I would love to second this. I am a big fan of Pathfinder and feel that Midnight would make a wonderful addition if the rules were tweaked for Paizo. I really don't like 3.5 and am eager to see this done.

#6 Legate71

Legate71

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:32 AM

Love the setting, but not a fan of D20 (any version).  What I'd like to see is a secondary edition using another system.

#7 alemander

alemander

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

I would gladly contribute a lot of money to a Midnight Kickstarter for a 3rd Edition.  All I want is a Core Rulebook and I would be happy.  I would happily convert all my other books to those new 3rd Edition.  Come on FFG, give us some love and we will give it back double!

~ alemander

#8 Zethnar

Zethnar

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

This needs to happen, perhaps using the new system developed for the Star Wars RPG.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS