1. When you draw a Secret door card, and you move to an unexplored space. Do you place the chamber sqare as you like, or you still have to put it with the arrow drom the sware you moved to it?
The general rules for placing a new tile say you must place the arrow towards the tile you came from. I don't see anything in the rules for secret doors that contradicts this, so I'd say yes, you have to place the new tile with the arrow towards where you came from. Secrets doors just let move through a wall, otherwise the movement is normal.
2. Wnen you move out of the catacombs to an unexplored space you put the chamber as you like or randomly rotated?
The example on page 22 says that such a tile may be placed in any orientation.
3. Inside the chamber pool there is a room "like" rotating room (circle) but its a catacomb entrance. Is the room a simple catacomb entrance or its a rotating room giving you also the option to go catacomb entrance?
It's both. It's a rotating room that you can't get trapped in. Hooray!
4.If you reach a dead end inside a corridor or whatever room without a search mark. can you search 2 times to find way out or you are automaticly dead?
I think he's dead. This is a harsh game, after all. The rules for dead ends say that a hero may search twice and refer to the Searching rules on the next page. The Searching rules say a hero may only search on a tile that has the search icon. Tough luck.
As memory serves, the vast majority of the tiles in the game have search icons, though, so this shouldn't happen too often, I don't think.
5. There is a rule for ENTERING BRIDGE WITH SPECIAL MOVEMENT. Does this apply also to spider web, cave-in and bottomless pit rooms? or at this rooms you can just go out without an atribute test from the entrance you entered?
None of these other rooms require you to pick a side. Spider Webs and Cave In give you the option of "retreating" rather than testing the room, so I would say you may retreat without testing the attribute (in whichever direction you like). Bottomless Pit, however, does not give you a choice. You must test the attribute when you encounter the chamber. Assuming you live, you can exit either side.
6. If you find an exit from the catacombs exacly at the threasure chamber u go at treasure chamber or you have to go to an adjasent space?
You come up in the treasure chamber. (Page 22, top left. It says you may resurface in an explored chamber or the Treasure Chamber.
7. Lets say there are 3 players inside the treasure chamber, and someone draws enrage. first rolls survives and retreats, same with second player, and the third does not have anywhere to retreat cause there are walls or porticulis at all other entrances. does he stay inside the chamber? cause he cannot move to a room ocupied by other player.
The rules are admittedly vague on this point, but I'd say being forced to retreat from dragon rage allows a hero to enter the same space as another hero, much like escaping from a monster or resurfacing from the catacombs does. It's special movement.
8. If u escape a monster, and you want to retreat at the room u entered from. and there is a door you just oppened to enter. you automaticly retreat saying the dor is open or you have to draw again door deck or you cant escape?
You escape through the door without needing to reopen it. Page 12, under "Escape"
9. When you entert a dungeon room that is already placed there and encountered some rounds before. You have to draw dungeon card again for this room? or you just move and pass turn?
You always encounter a room anew each time you enter it. You may also Search again, even if you or someone else has previously searched twice in this room. The rules for searching are only limited to two consecutive searches in the same room by the same hero. If he leaves and comes back, he may search twice again.
10. Lets say you have RUNE OF DRAGONFIRE. it says return all of YOUR dragon cards to the deck. Why it ways "your". do you own the draon deck cards after drawning them? cause i thought they go to the same discard pile for all players. and you dont "own" them like loot cards. does that mean that you have to shuffle only the cards u draw and not all the cards(possible some other dragon card draw from other player).
Yes, you "own" the dragon cards you have drawn until they get discarded. If the deck needs to be reshuffled while another player has some cards, you only reshuffle those currently in the discard and draw piles, not those held by other players.
Do note, however, that the only way to be required to shuffle (other than an effect like Rune of Dragonfire) is if you run out of dragon cards. If you have run out dragon cards to draw, then somebody MUST have drawn the Dragon Rage card, in which case everyone is getting kicked out and discarding their dragon cards now.
11. When all 6 catacomb entrance markers are used. and you draw a PASSAGE DOWN card. You can still go catacombs next turn but you dont place the marker or you cant at all?
The FAQ mentions that the number of catacombs markers in the game is intended to be limiting (in a question unrelated to yours), so I would say you cannot go into the catacombs if you don't have an entrance tot he catacombs to put on that tile (and assuming there wasn't one there already/printed on the tile.)
12. When a hero moves to a catacombs entrance chamber and he draws a passage down card, does he still have to place catacombs entrace marker?
Yes. This would be the FAQ question I mentioned above. If you don't like putting two tokens on the same space, the FAQ suggests that you may choose to return that marker to the box instead (ie: remove it from play permanently.)