Photo

My own Millennium Falcon mission (Prink Slip Challange, Han Solo vs Lando vs Chewbacca)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nazull

Nazull

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

I have been thinking about making up a fun mission to use with the Millennium Falcon, but then i thought i might makeing it for a 2 to 4 player mission.

Having 3 Millennium Falcon (1 for each of the 3 players) and see who can kill the most ship or last the longest vs wave after wave of Tie Fighters (10 - 12 in each wave) not tried it out yet so dont knoe if 12 will be to many.

Each Falcon pilot can chose not to help each other out as this is a 3 way challange , Han Solo vs Chewbacca vs Lando.

In the mission you will need keep a recored of how long they lasted kills/damage points (on the TIEs and Falcon)
I was thinking 10 turn or 15.

4 points per kill

1 point for each damage point ( -1 point for each damage point on a Falcons Hull not shields)

1 point per round you servives after the 1st round not included (for each ship. so after round to u get 3 points 1 point for each Falcon still alive regardless of how many damage point they have on them)

10 points if your Falcon suffered no damage Hull (not sields) by the end.

FOR 2 PLAYER

10 points if 1 of your Falcons suffered no damage Hull (not sields) by the end.

I will have to try this out later in Feb now and not Dec :(

#2 Nazull

Nazull

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

Another way i was thinking of doing this was 1 Falcon pilot vs 5 TIEs but then a new wave will arive each 4 turns has past (not including the 1st turn)

Each new wave will add 2(maybe 3) more TIEs,

Useing the same points as the first mission.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS