Got the game to table tonight.
Session started about 6:30, ran to about 9:15.
Started with Character Gen. Due to various distractions, took to about 7:45 to get 3 characters generated.
C: Northwest Smith, Human Explorer/Trader, Debt Obligation 35. Cr1500 in gear.
J: Dayton Thai, Human Merc, Obsession Obligation 25, Cr1500 in gear
R: Dando, Bothan Smuggler/Pilot, Beytrayal Obligation 25, Cr1500 in gear.
Ship is a YT1300… because I had the plans with.
The guys Focused upon attribute raises.
The Debt Obligation triggered right off.
Once we got rolling, it was pretty smooth. All of us a somewhat familiar (me the least) with WFRP3, and we were using the FFG die-roller.
I found out that a 5 minion group with only melee gets their but KICKED by a competent blaster-man as they close.
Things I definitely want for next session:
- Poker Chips for Wounds (Red) and Stress (White)
- Poker chips for number of minions in group (Green, I think)
- An initiative track and markers. (Probably steal those from my WFRP3 set)
- Othello pieces for Destiny Point markers.
- "Got a blue die on my next action" marker. (Blue Poker Chip?)
- "Got a black die on my next action" marker. (Black Poker Chip?)
Play is actually quite smooth. They intimidated the Hutt's henchman on Tatooine.