What did the Winner of Worlds get?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 agashmirv

agashmirv

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

We know top 4 got falcons, but what were the prizes for first place?

#2 hothie

hothie

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

For getting to the semifinals, the 4 of us got the Millenium Falcon and some acrylic Focus tokens.

For winning the tournament, I got a trophy and the map that we played on. You can see the trophy if you watch the video, although I'm sorry but I don't remember what time the interview was.

And we all got to meet new people and make new friends. Fortunately, I saw some old friends as well, so we talked for a while. On the drive home, I thought that I should have had the people there sign the map, but I didn't think about it at the time.

#3 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

Where's the link (if available) to the final game(s)?  I did not know it was recorded and uploaded, until I heard about it here.

#4 hothie

hothie

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

http://www.justin.tv/fantasyflightgames/b/339219178

They jump back and forth between Dust Warfare and us, the interviews of Nick and I start around 2:46:22

#5 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

. . .  I would have definitely asked Jay Little to sign it, at least.

That brings up a great memory from Gen Con.  The Saturday of Gen Con, I ran into Jay at the FFG area, and asked him to sign the copies of the just released Edge of the Emipire RPG BETA.  I also found out that Sterling Hershey was a writer on the book(s) as well, and asked him to sign it as well.  It took me a good part of the day to complete that quest.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS