Photo

Pics of Splig/Belthir/Zacharethc miniatures?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Pierzasty

Pierzasty

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:58 AM

Anyone got some pics of the new lieutenant miniatures, preferably painted? I can't find actual photos of them, only the promotional art :(

#2 BatHead

BatHead

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

I don't think there are any yet. Probably won't be for a while, as I don't think the minis will be out until next year.

#3 noodles

noodles

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

Are the first edition miniatures the same as second edition?

#4 Pierzasty

Pierzasty

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

OK, thanks for clarifying. Apparently the next year release date doesn't stop scores of random online stores from claiming they have them.

#5 Libero03

Libero03

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

noodles said:

Heroes and monsters in 2ed are completely different, so the minatures are different as well.

#6 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,563 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Libero03 said:

noodles said:

Heroes and monsters in 2ed are completely different, so the minatures are different as well.

Actually, Alric, Merrick and Eliza Farrow were all Lieutenants in Descent 1E's Road to Legend expansion, and LT figures for them have already been released.  I would be very surprised if the LT figures eventually released for them in 2E were not completely identical.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS