• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 derros87

derros87

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:45 PM

does it usually take to finish a game.

cause im looking into buying this, i play games with my family alot and were usually pressed for time

thanks in advance

#2 Sartredes

Sartredes

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:08 AM

A game will run approximately 30 minutes give or take 10. It depends on how prone people are to Analysis Paralysis.

#3 Count Crapula

Count Crapula

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:11 PM

Our games generally ran closer to an hour, but then I had one gamer who was a step beyond Analysis Paralysis; He could contemplate himself into a coma. 30 minutes is a pretty good estimate, once you have the basics down, but despite the number of players it should take no longer than an hour. It's definitely a "Light" game.

#4 Omnicrazzy

Omnicrazzy

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:47 PM

what is analysis paralisis? is that a real term or does it just mean 'indecisive'?

#5 Sartredes

Sartredes

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:20 AM

It's a term used on boardgaming forums to describe the time it take someone to determine all the options present, weigh pros and cons of each, and choose one.  Not exactly indecision, though indecision can be part of it.

#6 MGBM

MGBM

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:38 AM

For my group it's about 45 minutes tops. Never had any complaint about the game running long.

#7 flervk

flervk

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:15 PM

Sartredes said:

It's a term used on boardgaming forums to describe the time it take someone to determine all the options present, weigh pros and cons of each, and choose one.  Not exactly indecision, though indecision can be part of it.

heh, and here I thought those ultra long moments happened only in my gaming group :)

#8 elektra

elektra

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:59 PM

Based on my experience, this game doesn't take too long.  It can be explained in like 10 minutes, and can be played in half an hour to 45 minutes.  So about an hour to play this game if it is new to you is pretty typical, and less if you've played it before. 

#9 KONRAD

KONRAD

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:42 AM

this does sound fun. ill have to pick it up someday.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS