Photo

Everyone who preregistered for Worlds at FFG got a free core set for SW:LCG.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mason240

mason240

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

They gave everyone a free core set and the first tournament will be on Sunday. I just played my first game and I am very impressed so far. 

#2 alpha5099

alpha5099

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

TELL US MORE!

Can you take some pictures? Tell us about the pods? The rules? Any info would be awe~some.

#3 AshesFall

AshesFall

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

So. Insanely. Jealous. :-P. 

A path to the dark side it is… ;-)

#4 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

• Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:22 AM

I hate to be the guy that said "pics or it didn't happen", but…..

Also…. ARE THERE JAWAS?!

#5 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,007 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:28 AM

Unboxing video: youtu.be/4ZkY6Wm4v48

#6 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

• Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

Thanks, Toq!  You're a gentleman and a scholar.

#7 Jvirtue55

Jvirtue55

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

Looks great looks like you will need to buy two coresets for playsets

#8 mnBroncos

mnBroncos

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

Jvirtue55 said:

Looks great looks like you will need to buy two coresets for playsets

after being one that was lucky enough to get a copy, i wouldn't say that two is needed this quick, it would really limit your deck to be running the same objective sets, i mean there is a very good chance want two but wouldn't say is a for sure thing and would test around with one first, unless money isn't big factor to you. The deck building will be very interesting once more sets are out, having to take all the cards is crazy idea and like how it is something different. 

#9 Arbites Xanthus

Arbites Xanthus

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

Thank you FFG for the SW LCG Core Sets you gave to the folks at the Worlds event this weekend.  Got a chance to learn the basics of the game and participated in the ad Hoc Sunday tournament.  I think this game will be a real winner for you.  It is one of those rare games that is easy to learn but still has a lot of potential for more experienced LCG players.  I also noticed on several occasions that abilities that particular characters, events, etc, were well suited to them and appropriate from the viewpoint of the Star Wars story.  Well done!  I will be buying a second set and the update packs when they come out.

Dennis Walter 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS