• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 metalbowl

metalbowl

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

Good Day!

I need some info about the A Clash of Arms chapter pack series. 

I cant seem to find any place available to obtain the chapter packs.

Are they undergoing a reprint?

Are they discontinued?

Are they just temporarily out of stock?

Is there any timing on replenishment of stock?

Just seems like these packs are dwindling into non-existence… :(

#2 Ruvion

Ruvion

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

Recently at GenCon 2012, Damon Stone (designer) mentioned that A Clash of Arms CP cycle will eventually be reprinted (errata free and with some card changes, no less!).

#3 Totalgit

Totalgit

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

It annoys me slightly that there are cards i cant get and that others might have.

So the sooner they are reprinted the better. I needs my Castellan of the Rocks ;) (Plus loads of other cards)

#4 pt3

pt3

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

Castellan of the Rock is from the Battle of Ruby Ford chapter pack, which is still pretty easy to come across.  It is also printed as a 3 of card, so you only need to buy one pack if that is the only card you need.  It is the Ancient Enemies, Sacred Bonds and War of the Five Kings packs which are very hard to find now.

#5 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

Yup. 

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/A+Game+of+Thrones/A+Game+of+Thrones+LCG%3A+The+Battle+of+Ruby+Ford+Chapter+Pack

"And for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS