New Live Session from Reckless Dice: Mirror of Desire

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gitzman

Gitzman

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:34 AM

We posted our 3 part adventure of The Mirror of Desire at RecklessDice.com for those who are interested.

The sessions were GMed by Chris Wagner who did a wonderful job. 

Check it out here: http://www.recklessdice.com

Gitzman

#2 Remorhaz

Remorhaz

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

thanks man. i have found this particular adventure quite hilarious and nice change of scenery from the typical warhammer adventure. chris definitely has some dm chops because i think this type of adventure could fall very flat without a good DM. 

when you guys finish up hero's call and eventually enemy within would you ever consider actual plays of different games ie the new star wars game ? 

#3 Gitzman

Gitzman

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

I suppose it is possible, but my passion lies with Warhammer. 

Chris did a great job with this adventure, i didnt trust myself to run it and he volunteered =)

I'm looking to do Blood Rain or Hero's Call next with the group, Should be fun.

Gitzman

#4 Remorhaz

Remorhaz

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

i was particularly asking about star wars since the game seems to share a lot of the warhammer 3E mechanics. hero's call would be cool lol what better way for thorin to lose his other arm:)

#5 Gitzman

Gitzman

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

Well one thing is for sure, the group is really looking forward to something with a lot of crazy combat in it after Mirror of Desire.  They had fun talking, now they want to smash. 

And when smashing is involved, Thorin loses limbs.

#6 Jagdcarcajou

Jagdcarcajou

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:26 AM

Grom SMASH!  Or something like that.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS