Bones of the Yopasi, availability?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Talos

Talos

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

I pre-ordered Bones of the Yopasi back in June from Amazon.com, when I placed an order for other items too, including Lies of Solace. 

'Bones' is the only thing I have not received and Amazon have no idea when they will receive it. The only online marketplace I can actually see it in stock is here at FFG. 

Has anyone else ordered from Amazon and actually received a copy? 

#2 Gary Manning

Gary Manning

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:52 AM

Hello,

Yep, had the same problem with Amazon.co.uk. Ordered a bunch of goodies, including Lies of Solace. 'Bones' was always delayed. Everything else has arrived. A few weeks later they informed me 'Bones' was not available, 'stock' issues, that is, cannot get stock from supplier, so cancelled my 'Bones' order…..strange,……… very strange……….

Gary Manning

South Africa

#3 Spiog

Spiog

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:56 AM

Does this book actually exist?

#4 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,257 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

If it doesn't, there some proper Mythos stuff going on around here (seeing as I have read it and it's in the next room atm).

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#5 Krysmopompas

Krysmopompas

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:45 AM

FYI I ordered it and 3 other books direct from FFG (I live in Canada) and it came within about 5 weeks, as promised.

I'm not sure the books are going to be any good, but I've already sent my forms for the promo cards.

Anyone get the new books, out now? Are there any promo card offers in them?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS