• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Siup3k

Siup3k

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

Hi Folks!

I was looking through forum but I couldn`t find solution so here is my question.

I was playing today WizWar with some guy and we had an argument about line of sight. I claim that it is not working through doors (they just stop it, if they are closed). He said something else and his argument was that on diagram in manual (p. 10) LOS is marked through doors.

How I understand this, LOS is between two centers of adjacent field and red doors are in LOS however they block it (until they are closed or You don`t cast a spell that change LOS itself). This is reason why LOS not progress to next field in diagram. 

What is Yours opinion about this?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Siup3k

#2 ogid

ogid

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

Hi!

I haven´t the rulebook now but closed doors always stop LOS

#3 Angus Lee

Angus Lee

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

Siup3k said:

He said something else and his argument was that on diagram in manual (p. 10) LOS is marked through doors.

FFG has issued an errata item to correct the diagram.  It is in the official FAQ document which can be found in the Support section of the Game Product page.

Once ... Always ...

My blog (in Simplified Chinese): http://blog.sina.com/b0ardgames

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS