• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Maggical

Maggical

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

Hi there all,

I have a question about this quest card. So imagine I quest with my characters succesfully, being able to get to the second stage of this adventure "The Rear Guard". So what happens? I imagine the progress tokens on the previous quest card are removed and you switch to this stage of the quest now, before the end of the quest phase, right? That will cause to basically start this quest phase with 4 tokens on the card, correct?

Forced: If at least 1 Hero committed to the Quest this round, place 4 progress tokens on The Rear Guard (bypassing any active Location) at the end of the Quest phase. If Durin's Bane has 0 hit points, advance to the next stage of the scenario immediately.

Thanks!

Javier

#2 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

Maggical said:

Hi there all,

I have a question about this quest card. So imagine I quest with my characters succesfully, being able to get to the second stage of this adventure "The Rear Guard". So what happens? I imagine the progress tokens on the previous quest card are removed and you switch to this stage of the quest now, before the end of the quest phase, right? That will cause to basically start this quest phase with 4 tokens on the card, correct?

Forced: If at least 1 Hero committed to the Quest this round, place 4 progress tokens on The Rear Guard (bypassing any active Location) at the end of the Quest phase. If Durin's Bane has 0 hit points, advance to the next stage of the scenario immediately.

Thanks!

Javier

Yes you will have 4 tokens on this quest card

Wizard is never late.......

Glaurung playtrough LOTR LCG on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd   

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS