Psychic Power Cheat Sheet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sebastianne

Sebastianne

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

I did a search for any post with 'psychic power' in it, and saw a lot of discussions but  none that spoke on this request.   (also, I could only read them through the search display, it wouldn't let me go back to the posts and read through their entirety)

I was wondering if anyone has come across a cheat sheet for using psychic powers.  Maybe in Excel format?

Something that takes your psy rating and willpower into affect, and breaks down what you need to roll when using the power fettered/unfettered/pushed.

Then, even more helpfully, has similar charts for when you start using multiple powers and sustain them.

I'd like to get one over to my astropath because he's become fond of dominating multiple folks and then throwing out random compels while sustaining the others.  I'd have thought this would be a fairly challenging thing to do at Rank 3, but he has great success with it.

#2 Errant

Errant

• Members
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:58 PM

Strictly speaking it's not difficult to maintain multiple powers like Dominate, but the range will be drastically shortened. Remember that each power he sustains reduces his effective Psy Rating by 1; if his Rating drops to 0, all of his sustained powers will fail.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS