• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 seithon

seithon

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

Hi folks,

As part of a black crusade online game I'm in I've whipped up a black crusade sheet in excel, it's basic enough but it has a handy level up planning tool and XP log.

While it's far from perfect I'd be happy to share it and improve on it if people give feedback.. and if of course it's wanted :D 

#2 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

I'd love to see it.

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

#3 seithon

seithon

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:59 AM

Well this is still very very much a work in progress but it should suffice for the moment :)

Try it out.. and just check you're not typing into a cell with a formula in it.. not quite got the hang of protecting sheets yet.

Black Crusade Character sheet 

#4 Darth Smeg

Darth Smeg

Lord Nitpicker

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

I couldn't work out how to use this thing :( 

Tarald - The Dark Lord of Smeg

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

My House Rules for using Only War (and more) for Dark Heresy games

#5 seithon

seithon

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

I'm sorry to hear it Smeg, 

I might just throw together a quick walkthrough video and throw it up onto youtube.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS