Android App Completed

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 matthewslade

matthewslade

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

I've completed an Arkham horror Android App for arkham and other worldly encounters but I'm going to first contact FFG to ensure they're not going to sue me if I release it for free.

Lets hope they're nice guys

#2 matthewslade

matthewslade

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:26 AM

They've allowed me to distribute the application so you may download it from here

Leave your bugs / comments / queries / thanks in the comments below.

Now who's going to buy me a premium monster figurine set?

• Cronus likes this

#3 Spiog

Spiog

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

Hi Just a quick note to say I've just downloaded it using 'Bluestacks' on the laptop, not as flashy as FFG's  but so far no issues.

Gav.

#4 matthewslade

matthewslade

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

Yeah I've purposely made the app as image bare as possible since I didn't want to step on any toes regarding copyrights. I also didn't include functionality that wasn't going to improve efficiency. Ie rolling real dice and using real character sheets is just as easy if not easier than using an app.

#5 Tebriel

Tebriel

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:10 AM

Downloaded it…I like it!  Kudos!

#6 khokkanen

khokkanen

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

Very nice indeed. Google Play submission encouraged. Arkham Companion on Play is similar, but heavier and shows the actual card so not as time-saving as the Encounters. I greatly prefer the Encounters.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS