Hobbit 2 Release Date

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Narsil0420

Narsil0420

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

I just noticed that they updated the release estimate for the Second Hobbit expansion to Q1 2013 from Q4 2012. That's disappointing…

Fortunately, Heirs of Numenor is listed as being released in November!

#2 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 1,951 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

Narsil0420 said:

I just noticed that they updated the release estimate for the Second Hobbit expansion to Q1 2013 from Q4 2012. That's disappointing…

Im so happy for HON coming soon!!! Really cannot wait. Hobbit is ok but is not so important in my opinion……

Wizard is never late.......

Glaurung playtrough LOTR LCG on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd   

#3 Ted Sandyman

Ted Sandyman

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

Yeh that is disappointing as i would like to finish the second hobbit adventure off before i started HON. Its not surprising though as they must be so busy with all the releases they have got on at the moment. Oh well at least it is something to look forward to after the big fat jolly man from the the North Pole arrives next month.

#4 cordeirooo

cordeirooo

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

Glaurung said:

Narsil0420 said:

Im so happy for HON coming soon!!! Really cannot wait. Hobbit is ok but is not so important in my opinion……

Seconded.
The second part of Hobbit will be fun and stuff, but it is more like a 'bonus' package, HoN is the real deal - specially if we get a Faramir Hero or a new Boromir (not that the old isn't good, I just like Boromir a lot)!

Zwerg - a brilliant BGG user - recently created a LEGO model of Henneth Annun (hidden Outpost) and uploaded it to LEGO CUUSOO. Simply click on the link below the picture, register with CUUSOO (it's free of charge, and LEGO does not send spam). Then click on the green SUPPORT button.

http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/45646

Zwerg is the guy who made those nice reports with LEGO pieces.

#5 Cunir

Cunir

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:53 AM

maybe they put it back because of all the other hobbit games that are coming out with the movie. it looks like there are loads of them. i dont really fancy any of them though. has anyone else thought about getting one?

the only one i've seen recently that really interests me is that new Lord of the Rings Dice Game

of course i will be getting HoN too. that goes without saying

#6 spalanzani

spalanzani

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

I still don't put any store by the information on the upcoming page, no matter how often they update it! I had the deluxe for Call of Cthulhu in my hands weeks before it was announced as available, and I live in the UK!

www.spalanz.com - everything you never wanted to know about me, in one place.

#7 Rapier

Rapier

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

This happened with the Navis Primer as well (an rpg book) - but I suspect this was actually a publishing error in the country - since as far as I know the dark eldar book isn't out here yet and is meant to be.

#8 ClydeCloggie

ClydeCloggie

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

I was wondering if the last Hobbit scenario, on the Battle of the Five Armies, perhaps uses the Battle keyword.

In which case Heirs of Numenor needs to be out there as the Battle keyword gets introduced in that expansion.

#9 richsabre

richsabre

Tea Drinker of the West

• Members
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

ClydeCloggie said:

I was wondering if the last Hobbit scenario, on the Battle of the Five Armies, perhaps uses the Battle keyword.

In which case Heirs of Numenor needs to be out there as the Battle keyword gets introduced in that expansion.

if battle is in the pack, then it is likely it would get explained anyways, so probably doesnt make any difference

rich

My Deviantart profile. Infrared Art http://richsabre.deviantart.com/

My Portfolio http://richardbyers.portfoliobox.me/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS