#1 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

I think the ability reads:

You may perform actions even
when you have stress tokens.

Using the Daredevil upgrade will result in a stress token and Boost might result in stress tokens as well. The only thing stress tokens will do to this ship is prevent red maneuvers. I don't think the A-Wing will have many red maneuvers anyway (probably the same number as a TIE fighter is my guess). The only issue is that Daredevil (and possibly boost) won't be available because it involves executing a  red maneuver.

That's really good.

#2 KarmikazeKidd

KarmikazeKidd

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

That is a pretty awesome ability. Pulling a red maneuver and then still being able to evade? Priceless. I'm getting more excited to play with the new stuff.

#3 Zoso

Zoso

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

Agreed. My preorder is in and the release can't come soon enough.

#4 Duraham

Duraham

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

would be funny if you put expert handling on him, and have him barrel roll every single turn and watch the pile of stress tokens just keep growing and growing and growing

#5 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Duraham said:

would be funny if you put expert handling on him, and have him barrel roll every single turn and watch the pile of stress tokens just keep growing and growing and growing

He won't get stress tokens from barrel rolling. He has it on his bar.

#6 Duraham

Duraham

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

ShadowJak said:

Duraham said:

looks like evade / boost / target lock / focus to me, or is there a more updated pic you are refering to?

#7 tinnitus

tinnitus

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Duraham said:

So that why this set seems to come with 3 stress tokens? :-)

#8 Duraham

Duraham

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

tinnitus said:

Duraham said:

So that why this set seems to come with 3 stress tokens? :-)

i want to like put 10 on him or something, until i run out of stress tokens and need to use other stuff to substitute XD

#9 Dr. Morbius

Dr. Morbius

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

Looks like Tycho Celchu and Arvel Crynid are the A-Wing aces…

#10 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

Duraham said:

ShadowJak said:

Duraham said:

looks like evade / boost / target lock / focus to me, or is there a more updated pic you are refering to?

You are right. For some reason I thought the A-Wing would have been nimble enough to perform a barrel roll without Expert Handling. It's the TIE Interceptor that can barrel roll.

That makes his pilot ability even better.

#11 Hardrainfalling

Hardrainfalling

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

if crynd is an ace whats his ability going to be ? ramming enemy ships

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS