Delivery to China?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mighty Jim

Mighty Jim

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

Slightly random question, but does anyone have any experience of getting FFG products delivered to China?

there's a vague possibility of needing to move there with work, and I was wondering whether anyone had either ordered from FFG directly, or from a webstore, and had stuff arrive safely at a Chinese addresss? - I know other people who've had customs issues with packages needing to be albelled in chinese saying what their contents are, and can see potential issues there…

#2 wojo

wojo

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

I do not have any specific info but I've hard that many people use bookdepository to order LCG's outside US. Their price includes worldwide shipping - javascript:void(0);/*1351684295683*/

#3 CJMatos

CJMatos

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:21 AM

I often use bookdepository to order my packs.

It has one disadvantage: it usually has the products 1, 1/2 month later.

I had absolutely NO problems with their shippings and they arrived in 10 days max. I'm from Portugal.

And it is much cheaper than ordering from FFG website

Carlos José Matos

#4 DevastazioneH88

DevastazioneH88

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:51 AM

I'm from Italy. I always purchase FFG stuff from bookdepository (which in my experience gets the items after 7 days from their official release date). As for shipping, I usually get my order within 5 working days…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS