A-wing has evade action

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tinnitus

tinnitus

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:16 AM

Seems like the A-wing has access to the evade action. Don't know if this was old news, but I was a little surprised. In a positive way. Check it out.

#2 ThadiusCole

ThadiusCole

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

It makes sense since it's the rebel alliances fastest fighter during the war.  I think the new "boost" action will allow it to make an extra move as an action, but nothing is confirmed yet obviously.

#3 tinnitus

tinnitus

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:28 AM

I completely agree. I read somewhere on this forum that the A-wing wouldn't have evade, though. Shows that you can't trust everything you read.

#4 faetheor

faetheor

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

Might just be that guy has an evade also

#5 GeekZap

GeekZap

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:36 PM

faetheor said:

Probably not the case. All of the current ships share the same action bar across all pilots right?

#6 CaptainRook

CaptainRook

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

GeekZap said:

faetheor said:

Probably not the case. All of the current ships share the same action bar across all pilots right?

Agreed, while it is a bit early to predict that the current trend will continue, it does seem to be that the actions, maneuvering dial, attack, agility, hull and shields, as well as turret, missile astromech and torpedo upgrades are consistent based upon the platform.   The only variables seem to be pilot ability and skill, as well as the elite pilot talent eligibility. 

RookActual @ http://www.afewmaneuvers.com
-Rogue 9: rookactual@afewmaneuvers.com.

#7 Hrathen

Hrathen

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:31 AM

I love the evade action.  I am glad to see the rebs getting a ship that can do it.  It is going to need its evade action with one few hull.

Putting an end to this distructive conflict and bringing order to the galaxy.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS