Jump to content



Photo

More Questions.


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Alex saint gill

Alex saint gill

    Member

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:21 AM

 While cursed by a Hag, I drew an adventure card, 'Guide'. Due to the Hag's curse, I couldn't accept him as a follower, then should it be discarded to the deck or left on the space?

 

In the Tavern, when roll 6, a boatman offers the player to cross the river. Is that 'Must' or 'May'?

 

Spell 'Destroy Magic' affects on the Command Spell?

 

Re-roll with a fate token is available when a player spell the Command Spell?

 

When casting a 'Destruction' spell, does it affect on the object cards or follower cards remaining face-up in the board to be removed. If it affects on any kinds of adventure cards, how about the purchase cards left behind on the board?

 



#2 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

Alex saint gill said:

While cursed by a Hag, I drew an adventure card, 'Guide'. Due to the Hag's curse, I couldn't accept him as a follower, then should it be discarded to the deck or left on the space?

 

When you draw Cursed by a Hag, you have to put all your Followers into the discard pile. If you draw Followers while accompanied by the Hag, you can't have them so they're left on the space. It's the same text as Runesword: Good Characters may no't have that weapon and they must leave it on the space.

Alex saint gill said:

In the Tavern, when roll 6, a boatman offers the player to cross the river. Is that 'Must' or 'May'?

 

It's optional.

Alex saint gill said:

Spell 'Destroy Magic' affects on the Command Spell?

 

Yes, but it only prevents the casting for one round.

Alex saint gill said:

Re-roll with a fate token is available when a player spell the Command Spell?

 

Yes.

Alex saint gill said:

When casting a 'Destruction' spell, does it affect on the object cards or follower cards remaining face-up in the board to be removed. If it affects on any kinds of adventure cards, how about the purchase cards left behind on the board?

 

You can destroy Purchase Cards with Destruction. You can even destroy Spell Cards such as Hex or Barrier.



#3 Alex saint gill

Alex saint gill

    Member

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

 Thank you so much.



#4 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:24 AM

You're welcome! Don't forget to ask your next questions in the Talisman Rules sub-forum.

That's the right place to do it and to search for already answered questions.

A side note to the Destruction Spell: you asked the question because of the Spell card text, which explicitly states "Adventure Card". The Rulebook explains that Talisman and Purchase Cards are treated in all respects like Adventure Cards at page 16, but does not say the same for Spells.

However, I think that face-up Spell cards should be treated the same way, because they count as face-up cards towards draw-card spaces. See page 9:

If there are already any cards of any type on the space (such as
Adventure, Purchase, or Spell Cards), then only enough cards
to make up the given number may be drawn.

Just to point out that I made an assumption about Spells, there's no specific rule.



#5 Alex saint gill

Alex saint gill

    Member

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:27 AM

 Thank you again. 



#6 Tiggurix

Tiggurix

    Member

  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

I don't want to seem rude, but your questions are really basic. Most of them could easily be solved by (re-)reading the rulebook or space/card in question closely, and/or with a little thought on the issue. Also, you should ask questions concerning the rules on the subforum dedicated to that purpose.



#7 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

    Talisman Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

Tiggurix said:

I don't want to seem rude, but your questions are really basic. Most of them could easily be solved by (re-)reading the rulebook or space/card in question closely, and/or with a little thought on the issue. Also, you should ask questions concerning the rules on the subforum dedicated to that purpose.

You could have put it a little more politely!

Ell.



#8 Tiggurix

Tiggurix

    Member

  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:44 AM

I put it as politely as I could, while still saying what I wanted to say.






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS